


Hi,
I’m Maria Eduarda. I will tell you my parents’ life.
My mother (Marcia) is 41 in the free times she likes watched TV and cooked. She didn’t travel in her weekdays. She favorite band is Legião Urbana. My mother liked watches a romance. She wore dress jeans and T-shirt. She liked play volleyball.
My father (Eduardo) is 48 in the free times he liked watches a terror movie .He usually travel in her weekdays, he liked listen to disco. He wore dress jeans and T-shirt.
I’m Maria Eduarda. I will tell you my parents’ life.
My mother (Marcia) is 41 in the free times she likes watched TV and cooked. She didn’t travel in her weekdays. She favorite band is Legião Urbana. My mother liked watches a romance. She wore dress jeans and T-shirt. She liked play volleyball.
My father (Eduardo) is 48 in the free times he liked watches a terror movie .He usually travel in her weekdays, he liked listen to disco. He wore dress jeans and T-shirt.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário