


Hello!
I’m Murilo I’ll talk about my parents. My father is 46 and my mother is 42 years old. In their free time my mother played piano and readed a book, my father played guitar and he played soccer too with his friends.My mother liked dectetive movies and back to future and my father liked soccer games, shows on TV and back to future.My mother played vollei and my father played soccer.My father liked the bands guns n roses, queen, dire straits, beatles, eagles, eric clapton, Led Zeppelin, Jimy Hendrix and others rockers, my mother liked Elis Regina, Maria Rita, Maria Carolina and others brasilians singers.
Ok! It’s this.Bye
Murilo n°21 7°F
I’m Murilo I’ll talk about my parents. My father is 46 and my mother is 42 years old. In their free time my mother played piano and readed a book, my father played guitar and he played soccer too with his friends.My mother liked dectetive movies and back to future and my father liked soccer games, shows on TV and back to future.My mother played vollei and my father played soccer.My father liked the bands guns n roses, queen, dire straits, beatles, eagles, eric clapton, Led Zeppelin, Jimy Hendrix and others rockers, my mother liked Elis Regina, Maria Rita, Maria Carolina and others brasilians singers.
Ok! It’s this.Bye
Murilo n°21 7°F
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário